So I told my mom that I want to cut my hair really short (btw it’s been down my back for YEARS) and I don’t think she’s taking it well….
I will forever be confused as to why some black people refuse the beauty of the sun because they don’t want it to make them darker.
Are they not the same ones trying to preach that all black is beautiful.
This a a phenomenon known as self hatred.
the90sfreak said: mulatto tears are a perfect seasoning for pork chops
lol i forgot for like one second why every other mixed person i meet is BUTTFUCKING INSANE
no you tragick mulatto you can’t be angry for shit that can’t happen
Hey now, mixed people have racial feelings as well.
I also don’t appreciate being called “mulatto”
Also not all mixed people are the same shade
You’re also defeating the purpose of your statement by doing exactly what you said offends mixed people.
Thank you whoever made this
I’ve been trying to explain this forever and nobody got it ;_;
I swear I was just talking about this today in class o.o
1) Good point about how that question is biologically aimed, but still no. Because of all the birthing videos you see, who’s the one passing out? That’s right, the men.
2) The concept wasn’t invented. it just existed. That’s the thing about concepts.
3) I don’t quite agree with implying that only girls use curling irons, but what you said is still no. The reason men hunted was because they wanted to protect the women while they were birthing. It had nothing to do with incompetence or inferiority. In fact, herb gathering and farming (for the ones who did) were held just as high as hunting.
4) Cis and trans women do because the societal standards were set by men to do that. And before you think that it’s because men have power, it’s not. It’s because men have privilege.
5) A lot of people do that. Not just girls, but also there’s not a damn thing wrong with crying at night to yourself. And the emotional rigidness required to do that is overwhelming.
Conclusion: There is everything that a woman should feel proud about, especially the baby thing. Assuming they’ve ever carried or birthed one. If you haven’t you can have a nice hot cup of tea because whatever the reason, including infertility, it’ll be okay.
One thing that golf balls and cute girls have in common is dimples. One thing that clothes pins and girls have in common is that they are both crucial in the laundry process.
You’re right, we are. And what is the crucial component you ask? Our clothes. Not our God damn services.
PS girls can be cute and not have dimples.
Funny ad but if your a chick and you actually take this seriously then you really dont deserve to drink it
Actually, regardless of whether I’m offended by this or not you can’t tell me I don’t ‘deserve’ to drink it.
Also I am in fact offended by this.
Plus this shit’s nasty anyway.
How much do you wanna bet that if White people had typical “Black” people hair and Black people had typical “White” people hair, Black people would be pressured into getting their hair curled and this and that and afros would be the ‘general’ hairstyle instead of getting weave, wigs, perms etc.?
I’d bet a lot.
-Get ready, queue!-
They’re all WoC with fantastic hair